The Work Programme
- Dedicated staff to support you
- Professional advice and guidance
- St Loye’s specialist expertise in health and disability issues
- Support tailored to your needs
- Time to understand what assistance you need
- Help with issues that may be holding you back
- Access to employer vacancies
- If you want to get into work –we do everything possible to help
We work from our partners’ offices in Exeter, Plymouth and across the region as far as Bournemouth; we have our own dedicated offices in Barnstaple, Bideford, Bude, and Tiverton.
You might join the Work Programme if:
- you’ve been getting Jobseeker’s Allowance for more than 3 months
- you get Employment and Support Allowance and you’re in the Work-Related Activity Group.
Please speak to your local Jobcentre Plus Advisor for more information and eligibility.