Positive Aspects is a community resource for people with Autistic Spectrum Conditions, aiming to supply you with a versatile service that focuses on all aspects of your life.
Positive Aspects is a service delivered jointly by CommunityCare Trust (South Devon) Ltd and St Loyes Foundation, and has been commissioned through Devon County Council and Devon Partnership Trust.
Key features of the Service:
- We can support you within your home locality throughout Devon, linking and accessing local services where possible.
- Positive Aspects is made up of a team of practitioners from various different health, social care and education / vocational backgrounds.
- We have spent time training and learning with the National Autistic Society, and we hope to continue to build our links with NAS.
- Our support is available 7 days a week, both throughout the day and in the evenings, with additional flexibility if / when needed. We recognise that our knowledge of you is fundamental to successful support.
- We will take time to get to know you and your supporters, ensuring that we understand you and your needs. Our focus is on building relationships with you, so you can feel enabled to:
* identify and manage your own needs, hopes and aspirations
* develop and practise various communication and emotional strategies
* identify and develop routes to education, training or meaningful occupations
- People receiving support from this service must have an autistic spectrum condition and be assessed as eligible to receive a social care service by Devon County Council or Devon Partnership Trust,
How to access support from Positive Aspects:
For more information please call us on 07799 306577 .
A copy of the referral form can be found below: