The Work Programme
- Support from dedicated staff
- Professional advice and guidance
- Our specialist expertise in health and disability issues
- Support tailored to your needs
- Time to understand what assistance you need
- Help with issues that may be holding you back
- Access to employer vacancies
- If you want to get into work –we do everything possible to help
We work from our partners’ offices in Exeter, Plymouth and across the region as far as Bournemouth. We have our own dedicated offices in Barnstaple, Bideford, Bude, and Tiverton.
You might join the Work Programme if:
- you have received Jobseeker’s Allowance for more than 3 months
- you receive Employment and Support Allowance and you’re in the Work-Related Activity Group.
Please speak to your local Jobcentre Plus Advisor for more information and eligibility.