Help improve someone’s life today…
A monetary gift, however small, really makes a difference – click here to see how.
You can also choose where your money goes:
1. ‘Transitions’ - helping service leavers and veterans to secure lasting employment, or
2. ’Positive Opportunities’ - enabling people with autism in Devon to access training, volunteering & employment, or
3. ‘The General Fund’ – your funds can be used for any purpose to help improve people’s lives.
How to donate….
1. A Standing Order from your bank – regular giving provides vital support and enables us to plan more confidently for future projects to help hundreds of people each year. Simply set up a monthly, quarterly, or annual standing order via your bank payable to St Loye’s Foundation, account number 00739537, sort code 56 00 49 with the reference SLF site donation. Thank you.
2. A Single Donation – simply send us a cheque, postal order or click here to make a secure online donation using your debit/credit card. You can also make a one off bank transfer using our bank details above.
Why not use a special occasion such as a birthday to ask friends to give donations instead of presents?
3. ‘Give as you Earn’ - This is regular support from company employees through the company payroll or ‘Give as You Earn’ scheme. Employees can give in a tax efficient way which allows us to plan ahead which can make a huge difference to the ongoing work of the Foundation. Ask you employer if they run a scheme; if not, please click here for details
4. Create a ‘Named Account’ at St Loye’s Foundation – We offer ‘Named Accounts’ for your benefit. For any and all donations you make you can specify that is kept in a ‘Named account’, it could be your name, your business, somebody special to you (e.g. perhaps a family member attends or supports St Loye’s and you would like to make it a family/friends project to build a fund) This way you know specifically how much your fund has raised and we can tell you exactly what it is spent on. We prefer to have the money given to general purposes but sometimes people will specify a particular project they would like to support.
5. A Legacy - Legacies are a vitally important source of funds for St Loye’s Foundation. If you support us in this way, your gift will genuinely be the gift of a new way of life for many disadvantaged people. It can help you with tax planning too as legacies to registered charities are free from Inheritance Tax. It is simple to do when updating your Will or by means of a Codicil – an additional instruction to your existing Will.
6. Donations ‘in Memory’ – These days often people prefer to give donations rather than flowers at funerals and at annual memorials. If the deceased came to St Loye’s or supported us perhaps you would consider a donation of this kind to be something they would particularly have liked.
A note on Gift Aid
Are you a UK Tax Payer? Did you know that you can make your donation make an even greater difference by gift aiding it to the charity? It won’t cost you anything, and means an extra 25p in the £1 comes back to the charity. For example a donation of £10 would turn into £12.50.
If you are donating online there is a tick box confirming you are a UK tax payer. You need do no more.
If you are donating by post, please state in your covering letter the following:
‘I confirm that I am a UK Tax payer and I would like you to gift aid my donation.’
Alternatively click here to download a gift aid declaration form.
However you give, please let us know so we can say a very big THANK YOU!
If you have any questions please contact us on 01392 255428 or email email@example.com
Our address is: Fundraising Dept, St Loye’s Foundation, Brittany House, New North Road, Exeter, EX4 4EP
Thank you for your support which is very much appreciated – you really are making a difference.