- St Loye’s welcomes over 50 people for a networking event
- Put Your Knowledge to the Test at St Loye’s Quiz Night!
- St Loye’s Foundation at Honiton Show
- Community Care Trust are recruiting for RMN Staff Nurses
- St Loye’s named one of Exeter Foundation’s Charities of the Year
- St Loye’s Receive Most Votes in Okehampton Waitrose Community Matters
- St Loye’s Announced as Charity of the Year for NatWest Devon Commercial Banking
- St Loye’s Named Charity of the Year for Exeter Uni’s Raise and Give
- Success at St Loye’s First Free Family Fun Day
- Get fit and have fun with the Great West Run!
How our services make a difference
James • 32 • Qualified LGV Driver
James is 32 and had dreams of being a fully qualified LGV driver. He was born with Prader-Willi syndrome, a rare genetic condition that affects no ... Read more...
Adelle • 46 • Growing in confidence
Adelle comes from St Helens and had been unemployed for over six years due to long term ill health. She decided to make a change ... Read more...