- St Loye’s named one of Exeter Foundation’s Charities of the Year
- St Loye’s Receive Most Votes in Okehampton Waitrose Community Matters
- St Loye’s Announced as Charity of the Year for NatWest Devon Commercial Banking
- St Loye’s Named Charity of the Year for Exeter Uni’s Raise and Give
- Success at St Loye’s First Free Family Fun Day
- Community Care Trust are recruiting for RMN Staff Nurses
- Get fit and have fun with the Great West Run!
How our services make a difference
Al • 20 • Employee at Premier Inn
Al is one of 700,000 people in the UK who has an autism spectrum condition, affecting how he communicates with others and how he makes ... Read more...
Adelle • 46 • Growing in confidence
Adelle comes from St Helens and had been unemployed for over six years due to long term ill health. She decided to make a change ... Read more...
Paul • 48 • On Work Placement
When Paul met with the St Loye’s Foundation Transitions team he described his state of mind as ‘desperate’; he was on a lot of medication ... Read more...