- Stratton Friends Group Raise Money for St Loye’s
- Join Team St Loye’s for Mud, Sweat and Tears at Rock Solid 2016
- St Loye’s Welcomes Jobcentre Plus Employees for SES Launch Event
- NatWest Team Tackle the Welsh Three Peaks Challenge for St Loye’s Foundation
- Launch of Specialist Employability Support Service
- Get fit and have fun with the Great West Run!
How our services make a difference
James • 32 • Qualified LGV Driver
James is 32 and had dreams of being a fully qualified LGV driver. He was born with Prader-Willi syndrome, a rare genetic condition that affects no ... Read more...
Adelle • 46 • Growing in confidence
Adelle comes from St Helens and had been unemployed for over six years due to long term ill health. She decided to make a change ... Read more...