- A client’s digital progress leads all the way to the House of Lords
- Engaging with disabled people via Blue Light Day
- Volunteer Ability Award – nominations open..
- St Loye’s case manager addresses national ‘Into Work Convention’
- Sleepyhead Clinic – helping clients and staff
- Exeter Community Learning Partnership Summer Programme
- Meet St Loye’s event – dates for 2014
Get to know us
Find out more >
How we can help youFind out more >
How to get involvedFind out more >
How our services make a difference
Alice • 22 • Job seeking
Alice’s story is one of determination and strength of character. It shows how an individual can overcome life’s challenges and gain real value from working. ... Read more...
Jason • 35 • At work
Jason had been out of work for some time before he came to St Loye’s. He had suffered from arthritis in his spine, which meant ... Read more...